- Brand new digital capability.
- Learn Selenium WebDriver & Cucumber.
- Great environment with flexible/remote working hours.
QA Automation Tester needed to join an innovate Digital Engineering Team. You’ll be working within a newly created digital function which is responsible for delivering high quality, responsive software which will improve thee companies customer’s digital experience. You will be a vital part of the organisation and will have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and ways of working, as well as having the autonomy to work on your own projects. The company firmly believe in work-life balance and are flexible around home-working and working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s expected that you have commercial experience in a testing role, automation or manual.
- Ideally you’ll have experience working in a Java environment.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins would be nice.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies such as Selenium Webdriver and Cucumber.
- Web services testing experience is very desirable.
What you'll be doing
As a QA tester you will work closely with the Digital Test Manager to define and maintain the continuous improvement of the automation strategy along with the processes. You’ll be involved with designing and developing automation testing along with the creation and delivery of the automation scripts, as well as working with junior testers.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to be part of a very well-known and established company who understands the importance of innovation. They have built a digital engineering function to ensure that they are a responsive, digital organisation who continuously develops new technologies and ways of working. You’ll get structured career progression (tailored to suit your needs), time to work on your own projects and you’ll be working with a fantastic team of high performing techies. Last but not least they offer remote and flexible working, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank hols, a very good pension, private healthcare & a very healthy staff discount!
If you want to find out more about this great role & company, then send your CV into George.