About the Role
You will join a busy and growing team and play a vital role in driving and delivering both the internal and external marketing and communications strategy for the business, the scope of the role is for the UK and Northern Europe..
You will be creating and managing effective and tactical campaigns to keep staff, customers and stakeholders informed and engaged about what we do, using a range of communication channels including traditional and digital, social media as part of the B2B marketing and communications mix.
Supporting the team with planning and execution of trade fairs, exhibitions, customer days and internal company events.
- Working as part of a team, supporting the Head of Marketing & Communications in implementing internal and external marketing initiatives as necessary in line with the business strategy
- Internal Communications
- Planning, writing for and production of the quarterly internal employee online magazine.
- Employee communications using various methods
- External Communications
- Planning, writing and execution of white papers, customer newsletters, case studies, brochures
- Creating collateral to support the sales team in-line with the region's vertical markets
- Digital Marketing
- Improve SEO for our website and work with our global web team
- Social Media
- Creating and managing social media content on all social media channels
- Utilise digital expertise to support sales team with targeted vertical market
- Produce social media performance reports using analytics tools
- Events & Exhibitions
- Marketing campaigns which are ROI focussed and geared to generating quality leads and inbound enquiries.
Who we're looking for
- Excellent grammatical English both written and verbal
- Extensive experience of writing articles for internal and external communications essential. Editorial skills required.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc
- Experience in a digital/creative/media/marketing role
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working with external suppliers and briefing creative and design agencies, PR agencies, printers, photographers, film and stand build companies
- Knowledge of, or a strong capability to acquire knowledge of the target market, the drivers, challenges and trends facing customers, and how the business's solutions, products and services address customer requirements.
- Graphic design for print artwork and e-newsletters utilising design software (InDesign, QuarkXPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, advantageous but not essential at all
- Sales support with presentations
- Knowledge of CRM tool Salesforce would be advantageous
- Knowledge of using Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Microsoft Office - word, excel, power point,)
- Whilst not essential an interest in photography and filming
- Experience of planning and execution of trade fairs, exhibitions, customer days and internal company events would be advantageous
What's on offer
As part of a small but incredibly busy team, you will be craving a role where you can be really hands on with a huge variety of marketing tasks. If you're a manager level candidate but used to just dishing out tasks to your team, this role won;t be right for you in any way. This team is only getting bigger and busier, so for the right individual there is a great opportunity to upskill in new areas, in a new business and a very successful organisation.
Due to the nature of the role we may have to close the role early. If you do not meet the above criteria and have not heard back from us within 24 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.