We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join an established practice in central Oxford. Alongside being a role model to junior team members, you will provide support to the Client Relationship Managers.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working on a variety of accounts ranging from sole traders to large limited companies
- Providing accurate, completed accounts in line with company policy
- Adding value to clients by keeping up to date with technical and industry knowledge
- Building strong relationships both internally and with clients to improve best practice
Senior Accountant Experience
To be a successful Senior Accountant, you will:
- Be part or fully AAT or ACCA qualified
- Have experience in account preparation and tax computations
- Be able to work independently and be confident in using your own initiative
- Be forward thinking, always looking for ways to improve processes
- Be a clear, confident communicator
Senior Accountant Rewards
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Flexible working
- Central office location
Please note working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Our client’s offices are based in central Oxford (OX1) and therefore benefit from excellent public transport links.
Our client is an established Chartered Accountants who is looking for a committed, personable Senior Accountant to join their successful team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.