Business Development Manager
The role will include:
- Taking ownership for leading and implementing a business development plan.
- Identifying new sources for leads and opportunities
- Pitching services to new clients
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing clients.
- Recruiting and mentoring licencees
- Following up leads and closing deals
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Creation of sales processes and tracking systems
- Creating a business development strategy and executing it
- Inputing into marketing materials
This is a permanent role paying £25,000- £35,000 (dependent upon experience)
So, if this is the opportunity for you click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.