About the role
You will support the business strategy by ensuring the business is focused on key market opportunities and leads across the Europe region. You will participate in all aspects of project work including, but not limited to, conducting primary and secondary company and market research, analysing and collecting data, generating specific list of potential customers, summarising findings, developing sales and market initiatives, collateral, presentations and supporting lead generation programmes.
You will be the lead co-ordinator of CRM - SalesForce.com efforts. This includes building and managing reports and dashboards, integration work with add-in marketing automation tools, overseeing the lead hand off process, overseeing integration of market development plans.
Working closely with the Business Development team on monthly market reports and quarterly reports for senior management to utilise tohelp provide market intelligence, country/regional trends, key customers and competitor insights/analysis.
Who we're looking for
- Have strong analytical skills and a proactive, open minded mentality
- Strong working knowledge of using a CRM tool preferably SalesForce.com or similar
- Building and managing reports and dashboards using CRM tool and user training if applicable
- Outstanding organisational and record keeping skills along with attention to detail
- Technical experience and knowledge of the Material Handling/Supply Chain Industry would be advantageous
- Demonstrated success in lead generation
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Advance skills and working experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Microsoft Access (database management system (DBMS)
- A team player that is able to work with other teams outside of their own
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer
As this is a brand new role to the organisation there is a very real opportunity to shape the role and make it your own. Whilst initially it will be a stand alone role as part of the wider marketing team, there is scope for additional support based on performance and ROI down the line.
My client operate in a very busy, but very collaborative environment and where working as a team is of paramount importance.