Your new company
I am currently working with a dynamic and fast growing, multi-platform media business to recruit a Marketing Manager based within walking distance of all City Centre train stations.
Your new role
In your role as Marketing Manager you will be a key contributor to the management team on strategy and overall business performance. You will be required to create detailed, comprehensive marketing campaigns (online & offline) with clear performance measures to drive awareness, engagement and conversion through customer acquisition and retention.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed it is essential you have experience in the following competencies/ responsibilities;
- Managing fast-growth brands across multiple channels
- B2C Digital Marketing experience
- Understanding of website analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Campaign Management across multiple platforms (Social, SEO, PPC, WEB)
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Ability to lead a small team (Content Exec & Graphic Designer)
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of £175-£200 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.