Senior Roadshows Coordinator
New Senior Road Shows Coordinator Job with a Leading Banking Group / £250 per day / 6 Month temp - perm Contract
Your new company
A international investment bank.
Your new role
- Manage all logistics for Roadshows and Bank Meetings in the EMEA Region.
- Provide advice on most logical routes for optimal scheduling of dates and countries allocated to a Roadshow.
- Working to prescribed budgets, preparing detailed pre-event and post-event costings and managing all logistics on all Roadshows (invitations, suppliers, air, ground transportation, hotel accommodation, venues, banqueting and onsite management).
- Ensure and execute compliance of Firm's policies with regards to Governance, Compliance, audit and risk, and finance.
- Production of relevant metrics and manipulation of data from systems accordingly to assist analysis.
- Total project management from inception to completion of Roadshow including full management and closure of event files.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need several years' Roadshow experience.
- Managed and executed, Roadshows, Bank Meetings for a range of 10 - 200 attendees.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Financial services background required
- Will have worked in a busy office with dedicated experience in arranging high profile Roadshows.
- Demonstrated ability to network and possess a small sized network group within the firm to include peers, stakeholders and support services.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for one of the largest international banks in the UK. This role presents the opportunity to go from temp to perm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.