Full Stack Developer
Based in York - Must drive due to the location
Salary £36K negotiable
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, detail-driven, full stack developer. Working within the Scrum Team, the role provides an exciting opportunity for the right person to showcase their abilities and make a real impact within the company.
You will be responsible for developing well-structured web applications and technically sound code working with MVC Frameworks such as Laravel.
- Responsive website development
- Experience developing features in OOP PHP for web applications
- Experience with frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony
- Experience with Bootstrap/Foundation
- Experience with Linux as a command-line interface
- Experience with code versioning e.g. Git
- An understanding of server side deployments
- Experience with Backbone.js, Ember.js
- CSS scripting frameworks (e.g. SASS/SCSS)
- Advanced knowledge of PHP to build REST API applications
- Experience of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to write Unit tests
- Experience developing functional tests (Selenium etc)
- Experience creating deployment and provisioning tasks using Ansible and Jenkin
- Free car park
- Flexi time
- Up to 33 days' holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free staff nights' out
- Dress down Fridays
- Very friendly offices
- Great progression possibilities
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
To apply for the role of Full Stack Developer, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850855