Audit Manager / Internal Audit Manager
Four Seasons Health Care require an Audit Manager to join their team in Darlington, County Durham.
Four Seasons Health Care is the largest independent provider of social care in the UK, supporting 14,000 residents across 300 registered locations nationally and employing 18,000 people including 11,000 care/support workers and 2,500 nurses. This is a rare chance to join an award-winning business which is at the forefront of innovation in the independent health and social care market.
The role of Audit Manager is an exciting opportunity to develop and lead a newly structured audit function within the wider assurance team. Reporting directly to the Head of Assurance and working closely with senior stakeholders, the Audit Manager will play a significant role in establishing and fostering a strong audit framework by leading a team that provides risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
You will assist with a programme of quality and system improvement, fostering a culture of openness and transparency.
This is a proactive and strategic role, and you will be responsible for a team of auditors which delivers assurance over quality, finance, strategy and risk directly to management and the Board of Directors. We are looking for an individual with a passion for success who is a master of their craft; an individual with a desire to be excellent, who is keen to add value to the business, and who welcomes new and more demanding challenges each and every single day.
Person / Background:
- Previous experience in an audit role (internal or external audit)
- Experience of leading, managing and coaching teams
- Appropriate and recognised professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIIA)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with specific focus on writing and presenting complex reports
- Ability to work with flexibility to meet competing deadlines
- Experience of using data analytics within audit work
- Stakeholder engagement, with the ability to influence
- £45000 - £52000 Basic Salary
- Company Car
- 30 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80830736