CNC Miller / CAM Engineer
CNC Miller required for a well-established manufacturer based in the Coventry area. It is Envisaged that the Successful CNC Miller will have experience of programming, operating, and setting a minimum 3 axis machinery and ideally have experience using AutoCAD and Fanuc controls although full training would be provided.
CNC Miller / CAM Engineer Position Overview
- Machining components using CNC machinery
- Using CAD / CAM programmes (training provided)
- Conducting checks on components, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials/parts
- Working towards high quality production
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Ensure that all products are thoroughly quality checked
CNC Miller / CAM Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of programming, operating, and setting a minimum 3 axis machinery
- Ideally has AutoCAD experience
- Based in a commutable distance to Coventry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally Apprentice served in a manufacturing industry
- Full UK driving licence
CNC Miller / CAM Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £12-£14 - Dependent upon experience
- 07:30 - 16:30 - Mon - Thurs. Half Day Friday.
- Overtime available
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847763