IT Service Management Analyst
IT Service Management Analyst.
Hours: 35 hours, Monday - Friday
Salary: Competitive (with benefits)
Purpose of the Role:
My client has an opportunity for a candidate to cover a number of the Service Management disciplines including but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, and IT Integration. This role will commence within the Service Assurance team.
- Support Service Assurance Managers with driving proactive improved service availability initiatives, in accordance with ITIL principles.
- Maintaining a working relationship between Incident and Problem management areas with Clients and potentially with external suppliers.
- To act as the Chairperson and manage the Daily Service Review (DSR) and Out-Of-Hours (OOH) Review meeting, including the production of input and output documents.
- Where the job and assigned tasks allow there may be opportunity to develop and train as an Incident Manager and learn all aspects of the Incident process
- Assisting Service Assurance Managers with the production of key Client MI tasks and documentation that are submitted to a Senior Client and internal audience.
- Ensure that the Service Assurance role is visible to the business and its Clients, and that a suitable high profile is maintained.
- Subsequent to the incidents, assisting with the direct appropriate recovery and repair activities.
- Assisting Service Assurance Managers with the end-to-end process for the production of Post Incident Reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Working / Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
-Experience or involvement in 1 of the following:
o Incident management
o Problem management
o Change & release management
o Service transition / integration
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
- ITIL Capability OSA (Operational Support Analysis) or ITIL Lifecycle Service Operation
- ITIL Capability RCV (Release Control & Validation) or ITIL Lifecycle in service Transition
- Experiencing using
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80844458