This client, a global law firm with an international network, with offices in many locations including USA, Middle East, Far East and Europe.
The London office is ideally located for a number of stations including Liverpool Street, Cannon Street or Fenchurch Street with beautiful offices and an on-site gym and subsidised staff restaurant.
- Producing electronic files through the ERP system.
- Processing large volumes of e-bills through intermediary client platforms
- Supporting the team with timekeeper, rates and invoice data.
- Handling rejection management
- Liaising with the Senior E-billing Assistant on system developments and procedure
- Addressing e-billing issues brought up by accounting staff and Fee Earners.
- Previous experience in a Law firm environment in E-Billing / Revenue / Billing.
- Microsoft Office competent, with advance Excel skills (V-look up and IF functions)
- Knowledge of GAAP, VAT and SARs
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated and confident in their own ability
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80841564