GEM Partnership are delighted to support one of the most recognisable North East brokers in their continued growth in 2018.
Our client an industry leading brokerage are looking to appoint an experienced CeMAP qualified Mortgage advisor to join their North East based team.
Unlike many other firms you will not be required to generate leads or identify new business prospects as all Leads will be generated for you to develop.
As a Mortgage advisor you will be responsible for;
- Developing relationships with New and Existing Mortgage customers.
- Qualifying Newly generated leads.
- Presenting a range of finance solutions to home-buyers.
- Completing initial fact finds with clients.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Succesful candidates will benefit from;
- Uncapped earning potential with OTE of £50k - £70k per annum
- Flexible working hours (Working hours covering 5 days of 7 Mon - Sun)
- Excellent ongoing training and development
- Unrivalled career development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
Due to the nature of this role succesful candidates will need to possess Full level 3 CeMAP.
To discuss this role in more detail or other opportunities with the Mortgage/Financial services industry, please contact Matt Weir in our Newcastle Head office.
CeMAP / Mortgage / Mortgages / Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Broker / Financial Advisor / IFA / Broker / Brokerage / Financial Services / Network.