Loan Advisor - Central Manchester
£20,000 - OTE £30,000
To assess new loan applications working within Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) guidelines and in line with our Customer Charter.
- To handle customer and broker enquiries via telephone and written correspondence.
- Consistently delivers high standards of customer service ensuring that the customer's best interests are at the heart of all processes and decisions.
- Identifies the most appropriate solution for the customer in line with company policy - undertakes a thorough fact find and capacity check to identify the most appropriate product for the customer's circumstances
- Liaises with other departments/brokers/3rd parties to share best practice and to ensure the best solution is provided to the customer.
- To complete an income and expenditure document to assess the customer's affordability for finance using effective questioning, clear communication and verification of customer understanding.
- Responsible for managing existing client data base once the finance has been agreed in principle to ensure the return of documentation.
- Record comprehensive and accurate notes on customer accounts in line with Data Protection guidelines.
- Follows company policy and mandates escalating to manager where appropriate.
- Effective use of diary management to maximise client contacts.
- Ensure all activities take place in accordance with our company value and customer charter, Data Protection principles, TCF principles and Compliance
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload whilst working accurately under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience, preferably within financial services
- Up to date and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation as stipulated by the FCA
- Previous 2nd Charge manual underwriting (desirable)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850999