New FP&A Manager Role for Rapidly Growing Business in Cheshire
Your new company
The company are known for being dynamic. They have large growth plans in place and are now seeking to recruit an FP&A Manager in order to facilitate the growth. The progression opportunities in a company such as this are endless and it really is can't miss opportunity for any accountants looking to get in the the FP&A/Commercial Accountant space.
Your new role
- Responsible for supporting regional operational analytics, and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Lead FP&A Activities - Management Reporting/Data Mining team to provide input on data/metric requirements, standards, and structure.
- Applying professional judgement based on the analysis of data and information.
- Maintain basic understanding of business operations/environment within the Group in order to provide meaningful and commercial insight.
- Consolidation of the divisional management accounts into the group reporting pack.
- Consolidation of divisional forecasts into the group accounts.
- Perform ad hoc business case analysis, create financial models, and manipulate and analyse data, identifying trends to support the growth of the business.
- Manage a business focused and results oriented team within FP&A.
- Supporting the M&A team.
- Perform various ad-hoc financial analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant. Ideally 1-3 years PQE, although this is not essential. The salary bracket is wide as they are willing to look at different profiles with it being a newly created role. You will need strong analytical skills and extremely high commercial acumen. This position is vital to the group. Experience in a group environment will also be beneficial, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits. You will also get to work for a rapidly growing company with endless progression opportunities, due to the structure of the finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80828026