Practice Manager - firm of Accountants
We are working with an established firm of accountants who seek a qualified ACA/ACCA Senior member to join their team and run the accounts/tax side of the business over viewing work and monitoring and mentor staff.
You will have a sound technical knowledge of both financial reporting requirements and tax.
Take on full responsibility and be good dealing with people in and outside of the business.
- Planning - ensuring the client is offered pre-year end tax planning, using specialist tools
- Completion - ensuring the client receives a consistently high level of service and that the annual accounts are completed efficiently and within the 30 working day guarantee period.
- Finalisation & Submission - ensuring the final accounts are produced to a consistent standard and then signed and submitted correctly.
- Meeting with the client to review accounts, offer advice and promote other products and services (at least once a year, depending on the client category)
- Preparation of management accounts, budgets and cash flows in line with company standards
- Client phone calls are handled within company guidelines
- Client correspondence is correctly handled.
- Client is contacted as per the guidelines for their category.
- Client complaints are managed effectively and are escalated to the line manager the same working day if appropriate.
- Supporting the integration of new clients.
- Supervision and training of junior staff as required
You will be currently working in a similar role, or be a senior part of a team looking for more responsibility.
Great firm and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80843045