Mobile Plant Engineer
Mobile Plant Engineer - A fantastic opportunity to progress your career into a national construction hire company, based near Kettering. Salary up to £24,000 DOE, a company van and overtime paid at an additional rate.
Responsibilities for the Mobile Plant Engineer
- You will be maintaining, servicing and repairing all types of heavy plant machinery.
- You will be attending site breakdowns, carrying out any fault-finding to the equipment.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
To be successful:
- You will have worked previously as a mobile plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will have experience carrying out maintenance on JCB, CAT, diggers, dumpers, excavators, Volvo, Bomag or Kubota.
- Monday to Friday - No weekends.
- Company Van.
- Overtime paid at an additional rate.
You will be joining a national company who has become a leading supplier of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. With depots located nationwide, they are currently seeking a mobile plant engineer to join one of their busiest depots and is able to keep up with demands of the company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847168