Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer required to join established manufacturer of automated machinery and equipment based in Aylesbury / Milton Keynes area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a strong background in Control Electronics/Robotics programming.
Almost all products are built to a bespoke specification, all projects are in house and ran from conceptual phase through to delivery and aftercare.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Position Overview
- Programming and de-bugging Robotics and Machine Vision software/hardware.
- Development and Installation of electrical equipment such as control panels.
- Actively working and communicating with prospective and present clients, to design controls and automated machinery to their exact specifications and requirements.
- Conduct R&D where necessary, we provide after-market repairs and updates for our clients.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Position Requirements
- Previous experience with PLC programming is essential. Experience with programming Robotics or Automated Machinery an advantage.
- Use of Allen Bradley/Rockwell software preferred. Siemens or Mitsubishi software is suitable.
- Degree qualified in an Electronics/Programming related field of study.
- Experience of designing, manufacturing and installation of electronic panels is advantageous.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Controls Engineer / PLC Programmer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary: £25,000-£35,000+ (Dependent on Experience)
- 33 Days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
- Overtime Usually Available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80845504