This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house Treasury team at EY, supporting our banking requirements, enabling EY to deliver our strategy.
The internal Treasury function comprises a small team of individuals who provide support to staff at all levels throughout the firm.
Working as a valued member of the UK Treasury team, you'll have the opportunity to support the daily cash management of the firm including Money Market dealing, advice on interest rates, cashflow and reporting.
Your key responsibilities
To perform Treasury processing activities according to team and individual targets and deliver high levels of customer service. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and proactively seek improvements. You'll work as part of a team, supporting other Treasury members to achieve team and individual goals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Communicating with customers and banks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Developing and maintaining your own knowledge of Treasury activities in order to achieve desired levels of performance.
- Acting as an effective team player, supporting other Treasury team members and sharing own knowledge and experience.
- Maintaining and implementing a self-development plan in liaison with the UK Treasurer.
- Effectively performing daily cash management of GBP and foreign funds for UK and EMEIA whilst maintaining an overall profit against personal performance measure.
- Managing and maintaining the analysis of short term cashflow forecasting, a transaction schedule for back office Treasury and year on year receipts.
- Processing bank documents including mandate amendments
- Maintaining the department's internal administration
- Responding to general Insurance queries
To qualify for the role you must have
- An ability to demonstrate high levels of numeracy and accuracy.
- Good communication skills combined with an excellent telephone manner and ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
Ideally, you'll also have
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands and work well under pressure
- An appreciation of a Treasury role
What we look for
You will be a flexible, outgoing and team orientated with a keen interest in Treasury and a willingness to tackle new projects. You will also be self-motivated and have the ability to build strong and effective relationships.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850300