Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Potential discretionary bonus scheme available
Opportunity based in Croydon, Surrey
A unique opportunity has arisen for a skilled DevOps Engineer within a growing, fast-paced, technologically led company based in Croydon, Surrey working within their property/estate agency division.
The main purpose of this position is to develop and improve the relationship between IT Software Development and IT Operations by advocating better communication and collaboration between these two business units, using tools, technologies, trust and people, to assist Audioagent to meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining profitability for the Company and best value solutions for their clients.
Why join this exciting journey?
Jumping aboard our bus means you’ll have fun (we’re at work for a large part of our lives so we should enjoy the journey!), while striving for continuous improvement in everything you do. You’ll feel part of the family from your very first day, as we all work together to achieve our joint Goals.
Your main duties will include:
- Bridge the gap between software development teams and IT operations
- Be proactive in finding and delivering alternative solutions whilst identifying bugs and substandard processes
- Deliver solutions within an R&D environment, using your initiative to find information where support via the internet may be unavailable
- Act as a mentor to the IT Software Development and IT Operations team
- Assist the IT department in Continual Service Improvement
You will also be given the opportunity to learn about the company and assist in achieving their strategic goals.
Technical skills & experience required
- Senior level Microsoft Professional / Windows Administrator
- Azure and virtualization experience in technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V essential
- A solid understanding of storage and networking
- Experience with integration technology, automation and cloud coding languages advantageous
- Strong SQL server T-SQL knowledge
- Agile Project Management and ITIL Qualification (Foundation Level) is desirable but not essential.
Alongside these technical based requirements, the ideal candidate will have:
- First rate customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and an excellent collaborator
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
The office hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days’ holiday increasing with service, company pension scheme, training opportunities and regular company events.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please get in touch by attaching your CV to the link provided.
NB. Due to large volumes of applications, we cannot always contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835218