Year 5 Class Teacher
We are looking for exceptional Year 5 teachers to work at a friendly and supportive primary school located in Pinner, Harrow. We are keen to meet teachers who can to make a real impact in the classroom and implement inspiring lessons. Any potential Year 5 teacher will be expected to have a passion for teaching and a commitment to their pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the school's high standards and ethos.
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards.
- Have very high expectations of pupil's attainment and behaviour.
- Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school.
- Be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour.
If you can offer:
- A passion for teaching primary students and a desire to improve outcomes for students
- Sound knowledge of the primary curriculum, particularly Year 5.
- An open approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to engage students of all learning abilities
We set high expectations for its pupils and achieve excellent results. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly teaching team at a school who are very supportive of their staff and offer a good induction programmes for all levels of teachers.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 2 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
We can deliver
- An excellent teaching environment , with genuine opportunity for progression
- An opportunity make a difference and improve outcomes
- Excellent rates of pay; with employee benefits
- Continuing Professional Development
This is an exceptional opportunity at an outstanding school. Please apply today by sending your CV to Luke at Reeson education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80848827