An established and expanding FMCG company based in various locations in West Yorkshire is looking for a Specification Technologist to join their team based in Normanton on a full time permanent basis. The role would suit candidates who can demonstrate a passion for food and has a good understanding of legal labelling regulations.
The role will focus on the accurate completion of customer product specifications and artwork approvals whilst ensuring compliancy with policies and UK and EU regulations.
In return this company is offering the successful Specifications Technologist: a competitive salary, 33 days holiday (includes bank holidays), sovereign healthcare, generous pension contribution and genuine career opportunities.
- Writing and maintaining customer product specifications
- Reviewing and approving artwork
- Liaising with suppliers to maintain raw material specifications
- Provide weekly updates and attend customer meetings
- Keep up to date on EU, UK and customer policies
- Dealing with customer requests
- Ad-hoc duties
- Educated to degree level in a Food or Food related subject
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Leadership skills
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: New Products, Specification Technologist
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80845929