Assistant Finance Manager - Livingston
Assistant Finance Manager
Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 6TQ
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team based in Livingston.
They are an International boutique property maintenance provider covering a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors. They have recently been awarded the Platinum award for Investors in People, Gold for Investors in young people and Health and Wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and highly motivated team.
Candidates can be newly qualified, finalists, or qualified by experience. We seek someone with drive and the desire to progress and add value. Someone who is motivated to develop their career in a customer focussed business. This is a key role which will allow Finance to support growth in new business and systems which transform their client offering.
Duties of the role include but will not be restricted to:
• Deputising for Head of Finance.
• Monthly and annual accounts.
• Managing sales and purchase ledger.
• Production of high quality client reports using database extracts and Excel.
• Construction Industry Scheme.
• Reporting and management of exceptions on income and costs.
• Cash flow management including weekly receipts and payment lists.
• Internal stakeholders - Directors, Customer Care Department, Helpdesk and Supply Chain Manager.
• External stakeholders - Auditors, Banks, Insurance companies, Contactors.
Applicants should be willing to use their initiative yet be coachable. Excellent communication skills, excellent time-keeping and attendance are also required. They should show a passionate work ethic, be organised, able to multi-task and be a team player.
Knowledge of supply chain activity, high volume data and using Excel is essential. Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Clearbooks (or other Cloud- based finance system) is desirable but not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80841446