Senior Java Software Engineer
- Are you an experienced Java Developer with expert technical skills?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of two Senior Java Software Engineers to join our team in Stockport. This exciting role offers the chance to work with the market leaders in the vehicle manufacturing industry.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Senior Java Software Engineer?
As our ideal Senior Java Software Engineer, you will have experience of developing production software coupled with a broad range of technical knowledge / skills including:
- Server development
- Java server
- Database knowledge
- REST design and implementation
- Testing experience
Ideally, you will possess experience of AWS (release deployment, basic management, architecture design, architecture implementation, knowledge of available features, scalability and performance tuning and monitoring)
You will have exposure to system, solution and software architecture and have knowledge of working within a scum of Kanban environment on 2-week sprints.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as one of our Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be developing vehicle diagnostic software using cloud services in a demanding and energetic environment. In this role you will take ownership of design and implementation of complex business solutions. Daily tasks will include:
- Providing a level of leadership in the design and development of software components
- Producing high quality software with minimum oversight
- Contributing to and take responsibility for software architectural decisions
- Working together with fellow Scrum team members and the Product Owner to refine and split user stories
- Designing and developing software features based on tasks defined together with fellow Scrum team members
- Investigate and correct software defects
- Defining and implementing automated software tests against task and user story acceptance criteria
- Working on worldwide products
- Design, implementation and deployment of cloud services
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible worktime options
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
- On-site parking & access to local public transport
- Catering facilities
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity within rural surroundings
If you want the chance to help shape future vehicle standard, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of Senior Java Software Engineer!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80840426