Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Controller
Sales Ledger Clerk/Credit Controller required to maximise cash inflow by prompt and professional collection of accounts due, in order to reduce debt, increase cash flow and reduce risk. To provide a helpful and friendly service to all customers and carry on the customer care policy through all processes.
- Chasing debt by telephone and e-mail and reducing debtor days
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Processing reminder letters and monthly statements
- Liaising with Key Accounts, Sales and Customer Care departments to resolve outstanding queries
- Ensuring all major accounts adhere to agreed order to cash cycle
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Working to strict monthly collections targets
- The position would suit an individual who is driven by results and is target driven.
- A polite but tenacious telephone manner is essential
- Strong team working ethos and the ability to be pro-active and use initiative to work alone when required
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Previous experience within an accounts crecit control field or debt chasing.
Company offer an excellent working environment and career progression.
*Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee to contact every candidate. If you have not heard anything from us within 10 working days of applying, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion and we wish you all the best for the future. Please keep checking our website www.focusresourcing.co.uk for more opportunities.*
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847995