I am currently recruiting for a Internal Auditor for a SME Tech organisation in Cambridge. If you have External or Internal Audit experience and are looking for a new challenge this could be a great opportunity for you.
A SME technology organisation who work with large corporate organisations including Google, Samsung, Amazon and Microsoft.
- To scope, test and reconcile all financial transactions through the companies platform. Focus will be on reviewing data to third party suppliers and customers and to investigate any anomalies.
- To project manage any situations that have led to differences and ensure the swift resolution working with the Development, Operational and Finance teams.
- To ensure that all reporting is giving timely and accurate reporting internally and externally.
- To work with the Security team to ensure that best practice is being observed.
- To review the internal processes to ensure that internal controls are being completed in line with approved delegations of authority.
- Ad hoc work with the development of certain key finance projects, including help with scoping and testing.
- Liaising with the Financial Controller and the Group's external auditors on reporting and control findings.
Essentials - Knowledge
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in an Internal or External audit role.
Essentials - Skills
- Strong investigatory skills - able to discover, analyse and resolve transactional issues that arise.
- Ability to design and complete detailed and variable audit tests.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Competitive salary
- Generous share option scheme
- Flexible personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work, childcare vouchers, gym discount
- Financial support for activity groups and charitable activities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80849873