Credit Controller, Part-time
Part-time Credit Controller
£11,323 to £13,325 per annum
25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring that all sales are billed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all sales ledger accounts are maintained accurately and regularly reconciled.
- Ensure that all customer queries are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processing credit notes.
- Enforcing payment terms by chasing overdue accounts ensuring DSO is kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring all customer receipts are processed and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Credit checking and setting up new accounts.
- Providing all daily/weekly/monthly financial reports within the remits of the role.
- Following and complying with all procedures within the department and complete your day to day tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Adhoc Requests
The ideal candidate will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and internal managers
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Good accounting knowledge
- A proven track record of reconciling difficult customer accounts and dealing with volumes
- Exceptional accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and with a heavy workload
- The courage to challenge the status quote and seek to implement improvements to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Self discipline
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- An aptitude for IT - knowledge of software packages like MS Dynamics, Excel, Sage and BACS
- Ideally within an operational setting opposed to an accountancy setting
- Secondary Educational certificates including Maths and English
If you feel you are suitable for the Credit Controller position, please apply online with your most up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847334