My client in the CHP industry are currently recruiting for a CHP engineer to join their highly reputable team. As the engineer you should be based in close proximity to Slough based at their site, with occasional travel to other sites within the South East. My client is looking for a motivated engineer to become part of a market leading multinational power generation business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer with diesel/gas engine experience to take the next step in their career and progress as a CHP engineer. This position has become available as my clients’ desire to expand their team of engineers and grow the business.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
- Ensuring the maximum availability of Gas Engines within the Service area at all times, achieving this through fault finding and rectification.
- Scheduled maintenance is carried out to the highest possible standard to always ensure maximum availability to the customer
- Making sure parts are selected, ordered and used correctly, with any parts that prove unnecessary being returned to store in order to keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
- Providing the highest standard of service at all times and representing the company positively on all sites.
The ideal candidate for the role will be:
- Experienced with servicing/maintaining/rebuilding Diesel or Gas Engines
- High level of Mechanical and Electrical engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of the Back Up Power market
- At least an Engineering Level 2 qualification or equivalent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80848001