Are you a Powered Access Engineer? Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing company? Skilled engineers with a background in Powered Access are required to work in one of the leading powered access hire companies. You will be providing a high standard of service by maintaining and repairing a range of powered access, forklifts and telehandlers up to 58 metres.
- Interaction with clients.
- Servicing maintaining and repairing a range of powered access.
- Ability to work independently to identify and solve problems.
- Making sure all tools are safe and legal to use.
- Depot Based
- Key Skills:
- NVQ or City and Guilds or equivalent
- Full UK Drivers license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- CAP Card (Required)
- IPAF 3a and 3b
- Level 2 or 3 Plant maintenance
- Background in powered access, Heavy plant and mechanical engineering. (JLG, Nifty Lift, Holland Lift, Genie)
- 33 days holiday (25/8)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Health Care
- Lottery Syndicate
- 1/4 bonus scheme
If you have the skills and experience required to work for one of the leaders in the plant industry then please forward your CV onto Josh Haywood on or call 02030175170
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80838498