Tax Semi Senior
Tax Semi Senior
- Top 100 firm
- Dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice
- Clear progression
My client is a fast-growing Top 100 chartered Accountants in Harrow, who are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Tax Semi Senior role in Harrow:
To look after own portfolio of private clients, supporting the Tax Manager and other tax colleagues with compliance work and ad hoc tax advisory work as required.
- Managing a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts)
- Liaising with other offices/departments as required
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm.
- Dealing with HMRC as required by email, letter and telephone
- Liaising with clients as and when required
- Preparing form P11Ds
- Ensuring clients are advised of impending deadlines.
- Training junior members of staff as required.
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
- Assisting the Tax Manager in managing the department compliance process.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
The ideal candidate for this Tax Semi Senior Role in Harrow:
- Studying towards (Latter stages) or ATT Qualified. (studying for CTA also considered)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CCH Tax software and CCH Practice Management.
- Knowledge of accounts
- At least 2 years working in a professional firm
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving approach
- Effective Communicator
- A motivated individual
- Specific knowledge of Income Tax, Capital Gains, Tax Corporation Tax
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80844140