AngularJS Developer – Gloucester
This technology arm of a well-established logistics solutions provider is looking to expand its current team of developers as it builds a range of new software products.
The successful applicant will develop robust and reliable backend and front-end solutions. Assist in the administration of Azure accounts as required. Developing intuitive interfaces to sound User Experience principles alongside team members, following specifications and user stories. Providing estimates on effort and technical complexity of work to be assigned as required. Champion new technologies and ensure interfaces are designed to work with both traditional and mobile devices seamlessly. Documentation and annotation of code.
- Design and develop software to defined specifications and User Stories
- Design and implement Unit Tests
- Provide estimates for work within tolerances and accurately report upon progress and blockers, including timely use of tools provided for backlog management.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Version and revision control systems (Git ideally) and managing repositories
- 2+ years developing web interfaces, including mobile optimised GUIs
- Responsive web design
Agile Methods including Scrums, working to sprints, Agile led MoSCoW Prioritisation
- User Experience
- Testing experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services / Git
- Visual Basic.Net
- XML/JSON knowledge
- Jasmine, Protractor (or similar)
- 33 days per annum inclusive of the usual public and bank holidays
- An additional day off for your birthday (within a defined period of your birthday) upon completion of probation
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Staff recognition schemes and annual awards
- 2% Employers Pension Contribution
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80840973