IT Trainee/1st Line
IT Help desk Technician / IT Help desk / IT Support / 1st Line / Windows / Microsoft / Exchange / Vista / XP / Windows 10 / Virtualisaton / Networking / Mobile Device Management / Oldham
Opportunity for an IT help desk technician to join a market-leading organisation based in Oldham.
A market-leading organisation based in Oldham, looking to grow their IT function to help with upcoming project demands.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Responding to help desk calls in a timely and professional manor.
- Answering phone calls, emails etc.
- Troubleshooting and setup of the internal Microsoft stack.
- Completion of daily tasks and assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues to colleagues and 3rd parties.
- Basic user administration (setting up users password resets etc.).
- Follow company polices and procedures.
- General administration tasks (updating records, placing orders, updating documentation).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A polite and professional manner.
- A logical, methodical and proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (including telephone manner).
- Flexibility to react quickly, reschedule and prioritise workload.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support Windows operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support Microsoft office.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware issues.
- Understanding of basic networking.
- Eager to learn new skills.
A competitive basic salary of £20,000-£23,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80825789