Interim Marketing Manager
A leading education not for profit organisation are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager. It's a 3 month contract with possibilities to extend.
Education organisation based in Kent!
The role as Interim Marketing Manager will involve:
- Develop and lead the marketing strategy
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with contacts at all levels and with external organisations, statutory bodies and individuals.
- Implement effective processes to optimise the 'end to end' customer journey
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to ensure the brand is communicated consistently
The ideal candidate for the Interim Marketing Manager role in Kent;
- Experience and ability in developing strategic and operational marketing plans.
- Extensive experience of marketing including advertising, copywriting, digital marketing, social media etc
- Experience with CRM systems and devising and delivering CRM communication plans
- Working to senior managers with conflicting demands.
Day rate position!
3 month contract
Kent based role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80849209