- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- Clear progression to management level
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Live near Brent Cross, North West London
My client is a highly established, forward thinking Practice within the Brent Cross, North West London. They are looking for an Audit Manager to join their driven & friendly team for organic growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Audit manager Brent Cross, North West London:
- Leading your own client portfolio to include accounts preparation, audit work and tax assignments (typically 50% Accounts, 40% Audit and 10% Tax)
- Ensuring all juniors are supervised on Audit & Accounts assignments and that accounts preparation is reviewed
- Scheduling the Job Control system, liaising and planning with the Practice Manager as required
- Controlling assignments as they proceed, ensuring work is completed on time and within agreed budget
- Providing technical assistance and performing client account technical checks
- Managing the Audit process of major clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of company financial statements
- Identifying risk matters and raising them with the Manager and/or Partner whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gaining a full understanding for the Manager.
The ideal candidate for the role of Audit Manager Brent Cross, North West London:
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communications both within the team and with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000, plus benefits.
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme:
Do you know an Audit Manager Brent Cross, North West London or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher.
For more information on this Audit Manager please either apply directly, or contact Anthony Hearn at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80848921