Great opportunity to join an established Financial Services business as a Finance Manager based in Kent.
My client, a financial services business, is currently looking to recruit for a Finance Manager one of their largest teams within the business.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following,
- Leading the review and challenge of group reported results and disclosures
- Continuous improvement of external reporting processes whilst bench marking against competitors
- Prepare and review Board, Audit and Disclosure committee papers
- Act as first point of contact for the external auditors and oversee administration of the group's External Auditor and Financial Reporting Business Standards
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Management of a team
The Profile of the Finance Manager,
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience
- Previously worked in Insurance Experience ideally although other similar sectors will be considered
- Have Experience of managing and leading a team
The Finance Manager role is paying £45-50,000 plus great benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80833599