Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a well-established business in Solihull. The role is perfect for someone who is looking to take ownership of their duties and get involved in process improvements.
This is a busy role where you will be working with other members of the finance team to ensure that consistent and reliable service is offered across the business. You will be responsible for end-to-end accounts payable processes including the employee expense claim process.
- Ensuring timely processing of all purchase invoices with correct coding and VAT treatment
- Ensuring all payments are made when due
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing internal expense claims
- Processing business credit card spend
- Maintaining purchase order logs
- Taking ownership of the overall accounts payable processes
- Suggesting improvements and changes to the Financial Controller
- Managing implementation of improvements across the firm
- Maintaining the creditors ledger - chasing an unauthorised invoices
- Providing summaries and explanation of any unpaid amounts and escalating any issues.
- Previous experience within Purchase Ledger (Minimum 2 years)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in professional services environment is ideal
This is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity and you must be Immediately Available, the role is paying between £12-£14 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80830055