Senior Internal Auditor - Europe
Marks Sattin are currently partnering a leading blue chip FMCG brand in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor, for their European Businesses. This a brilliant opportunity to join a business actively wanting someone who does not plan on being a career auditor, as after two years in this role learning the business you will be able to transfer into the wider commercial finance team if desired.
Due to the size of this business and nature of the role you will need to have been trained in a Big 4 accountancy firm and therefore experienced auditing Blue Chip businesses in order to apply. The successful candidate can either be straight from practice with more than two years post qualified experience, or at the same level having worked in industry since qualifying.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for conducting performance, operational, financial, and compliance audits across all company segments throughout Europe.
Key responsibilities include -
- Identifying and evaluating the organization's audit risk areas
- Performing audit procedures, including developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures;
- Providing consulting services on governance, risks and controls to the organization's management and staff
- Providing key input to development of the risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Developing and maintaining productive team-oriented client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Representing Internal Audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations.
As well as the experience listed above the ideal candidate will have excellent analytical, communication and organisation skills. As you will be providing consulting services on governance, risks and controls to the organization's management and staff it is essential you are able to build constructive relationships in a complex and multicultural environment. In terms of systems, SAP experience is highly beneficial.
Due to nature and remit of the role, around 30% travel within Europe is required, though the role is based in their central London Offices. This really is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a household name brand.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846072