My client is a well-established Distributor of goods and services who are currently seeking to fill the Financial Controller role with an optimistic & hard-working candidate. This position would suit a candidate with experience gained from similar previous positions and who is based around the Chessington area.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a vast background & knowledge within the Technology industry, and will also be responsible for the preparation of documents / products ready for audits. The successful Financial Controller will also ensure tasks are dealt with efficiently.
The successful Financial Controller will be expected to provide a high quality service whilst also controlling the income & expenditure budget reports. This position would suit a candidate with high aspiration who strives to succeed as the role has plenty of potential for progression.
Financial Controller Position Overview
- Preparing Reports, Budgets & Financial Statements
- Liaising with other departments including the operations team to ensure a great service is provided and all budgets are used efficiently
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Controlling and forecasting the companies income and expenditure
- Full production of a month end P&L and balance sheet
- Actively assist in the end of year process, including preparation of the end of year files for the auditors & assist with any audit queries
- Support the business planning & operations process
- Provide support to the finance director as appropriate
Financial Controller Position Requirements
- Have a recognised professional accounting qualification - (ACA)
- Minimum seven years' experience within an accounting role
- Excellent IT skills (Excel)
- Experience with Sage line 50
- Previous people management experience
- UK driving licence
- Team player and highly effective collaborator, puts the wellbeing of the entire business before personal success
- Strive in a highly pressurised working environment whilst working independently and as part of a team
Financial Controller Position Remuneration
- Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
- Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00) - (1 hour break)
- 28 Days holiday (Including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80836917