Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist plumbing and heating company, who offer mechanical service and maintenance contracts to sites throughout South England.
They require a Commercial Gas Engineer, based in or around the Somerset / Dorset area, to provide service, maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding to commercial boiler's / appliances, as well as domestic sized boilers, in commercial sites varying from retail spaces, leisure centres, government buildings and educational buildings.
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST have up to date, valid ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA and CDGA. The client offer ongoing training and development and for the right candidate, offer a good opportunity to progress in the industry.
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Overview
- Providing service, PPM and breakdown, with the opportunity to also work on installations and small project works.
- Covering the Somerset / Dorset patch
- Carrying out works in commercial sites, such as retail spaces, offices, leisure centres and government buildings.
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Requirements
- Up to date, valid ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
- Previous experience working on boiler's / heating appliances, in commercial sites.
- LPG and COMCAT qualifications highly advantageous.
- Full Driving License
- Based in the Somerset / Dorset are
Commercial Gas Engineer - Position Remuneration
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Travel paid
- Holiday 20 days + BH
- Callout 1 in 5
- Company Van
- Phone, Tools, Uniform
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846768