IT Infrastructure Engineer
You will be joining a rapidly expanding Engineering business, who have grown to become a global market leader, as part of their talented IT function. Working predominantly at a 3rd Line level, you will offer a variety of support across the latest Wintel technologies.
- Michael Page are proud to be working with a leading Engineering business, who have grown to become one of the leading organisations globally within their sector.
- The business has grown exponentially with a high level of investment, which has enabled them to acquire a wide array of competitors.
- As an organisation, they place IT at the forefront of their business, and are consistently looking to implement the latest technologies.
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for a wide variety of IT issues, predominantly at a 3rd line level.
- You will act as a senior point of contact for IT issues that cover desktop, server and networking technologies to an on-site userbase in a hands-on environment.
- As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will work on both BAU support and project-based work, dealing with escalations on support issues, and in tandem with senior engineers on key projects.
- You will be working as part of a talented team, reporting into the IT Infrastructure Manager on the Birmingham site.
As the successful candidate for the IT Infrastructure Engineer vacancy, you will be experienced in the following:
- Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Windows 7 / 10.
- Active Directory.
£32,000 - £35,000 + corporate benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850512