We are working with a friendly and welcoming school in Doncaster, who are currently seeking to appoint a strong Maths Teacher to cover a Long term position, initially until summer but could develop in to a permanent role for the successful applicant.
The position is at a school with very positive relationships where good leadership and management improve teaching and achievement.
The successful candidate will;
- Be a highly competent teacher
- Be able to inspire and motivate students
- Have the commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- Have a clear vision of how to raise achievementsHave the ability to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice.
The School is committed to the development and training of all staff, and can therefore offer you exceptional opportunities to:
- Work and learn in an exciting and creative school environment
- Work with an experienced, dynamic and committed senior leadership team
- Undertake further professional study.
We are committed to safer recruitment and candidates must undergo full registration and vetting and must hold hold a valid Enhances DBS.
To apply for the role of Maths Teacher, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80829246