Software Support Consultant Trainee / Career change role
A growing and respected Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software company urgently need a Software Support Consultant toprovide customer support for highly complex fully integrated business solutions. Uniquely the company is offering full training to bring new people into the industry.
This Software Support Consultant position is an ideal opportunity for someone with a business accounts / accounting background to get into IT Support and develop a long term career in a growing business.
This company offer a defined career development path which you will benefit from. From the start of your new career, comprehensive training will be provided as will on-going support to develop your IT career further.
Working as part of the Professional Services team, this Software Support Consultant position will assist customers to resolve problems or queries following the implementation and go-live processes.
Main responsibilities for the Software Support Consultant:
- Being the first point of contact for customers with IT issues relating to the accounts modules of the ERP Product
- Providing help to customers via telephone or remote access
- Working with customers to understand issues and proving timely resolutions
- Logging, tracking and tracing help calls through to completion
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their issues
- Escalating and monitoring issues where assistance is needed from other departments
- Keeping up to date with all product changes and enhancements
Skills, experience & qualifications needed to be successful for this Software Support Consultant:
- Accounting, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, Accountancy, experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills both telephone and face to face
- Keen interest in IT, specifically Accounting Software
- An enquiring mind and the desire to solve problems
- Ability to work in a logical, methodical manner
- A positive, pro-active person who takes pride in providing a quality service
I am happy to receive applications from experienced ERP / SAP / Finance Software Support Consultants too
About the company
For the past 2 decades, this ERP Vendor has experienced great success. It is now taking the market to a different level with its innovative, highly configurable solutions. As well as working with large enterprise, its software works perfectly with medium and small organisations too. Its software designed to be scalable, giving it an edge over its competitors.
It boasts over 20,000 users in the UK and Europe and works with dedicated Channel Partners to reach customers in Australia and New Zealand. Its looking at further expansion into the US and the Middle-East, so right now its a good time to join this company.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
+ Comprehensive benefits package
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Software Support, Consultant, Accounts, Accounting, ERP, SAP, Finance Software, IT Support, Help Desk, 1st Line, Hertfordshire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80843939