As a senior engineer you will guide the team in all aspects of frontend development providing insight into best practices. You will be the go-to person for everything frontend and Backbone.js.
You will be self-driven and if not already leading a team would be looking to move into a senior position. You will have experience in deployment strategies, automation, testing processes and code maintainability and would look to help shape the engineering culture in the business.
- Mentor the team
- Understand browser issues and provide advice and guidance to other developers around these issues.
- Be accountable for code and testing.
- Help lead technical discussions (Frontend).
- Advise the business of new frameworks and technologies in order to improve the product.
- A passion for all Web Technologies
- 6+ years professional development experience
- 3+ years professional Backbone.js experience
- Excellent OOP design skills
- Excellent mentoring skills
- GIT / Mercurial.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with a LAMP (ZEND) team
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850913