Qualified Accountant / Auditor
Our prestigious client based locally to Wembley are looking for a fully qualified accountant with a background as an auditor to provide assistance in project which may last for a short term period of two weeks but possibly longer.
Our client are a leading construction organisation which holds a fantastic head office premises which incorporates free parking, an on site gym and canteen to name a few of the great facilities the business has to offer.
- A analyse payroll pension records
- Starting from employee level records showing amount of pension deduction plus match
- Identifying kCo where the entries / liabilities are recorded
- Match pension deductions and match with HR records
- Identify and address any discrepancies
- Trace payroll entries through to GL to see which kCo and GL these are booked to; map out the entrie
- Reconcile the accounts and propose adjusting entries required
- Check employee pension records - run total pension contributions
- Tie records sent to Thomsons with the direct debit payments / listing by name - and identify any discrepancies
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846813