Design Compliance Manager
Design Compliance Manager - Design & Build - Permanent - Surrey - Up to £65k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Design Compliance Manager to work with a large New Build contractor based in the Surrey area. The successful candidate will be predominantly working within the construction division. The main responsibilities will be to manage the design processes for design and build contracts as well as traditional contracts acting as the primary contact with the design, client and production teams.
- Provide advice on Building Regulations, Planning and best practice
- Being fully conversant with Company procedures as the Design Compliance Manager
- Assist in appointing TDC’s in line with company procedures
- Advise on the cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
- Coordinate the design information supplied to our construction/ operations division(s)
- Manage compliance checks against specification, client requirements and legislation
- Manage the preparation of the design programme and monitor progress throughout the design and construction phases
- Manage the development of design, attending or convening design/ management meetings as required
- Manage the resolution of technical design queries
- My client is a privately owned business with a turnover in excess of £150 million per annum. My client commenced trading in 1972 and their primary business is within construction and construction related activities including:
- New Housing and Development
- New Social and Education projects
- Major Refurbishment
- Estate and Area Regeneration
- Decent Homes/Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- 5 or more years post qualification experience – HND, Degree or similar qualification in architectural technology, construction or the built environments.
- Thorough knowledge of the construction process
- Thorough knowledge of Planning legislation, Building Regulations, NHBC warranty requirements and construction methods
- A proven track record in the delivery of planning approval and detailed design of residential and mixed use schemes
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80824532