Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) Microsoft Azure
Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) Reigate to £65k
Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft Azure Active Directory). Investment Management company with £14 billion under management is seeking a highly skilled senior Infrastructure Engineer.
You will take a lead role, liaising with Architects and vendors to design, plan and implement new solutions and ensure that the Operational Team have documentation in place and SLAs agreed. Initially the key project will be to move infrastructure services to Azure; deploying and configuring production ready solutions, services and tools using automation wherever possible.
Offices based in Reigate with a friendly and professional environment.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Azure technology stack with proven technical experience i.e. IaaS, PaaS, Dynamics 365
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, ADFS, Security, PKI, DNS, DHCP
- Scripting skills, Powershell preferred
- Good knowledge of traditional networks, firewalls and load balancers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a senior Infrastructure Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus (c30%), car allowance and benefits package.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this senior Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847374