A Fantastic opportunity has become available in the Birmingham area for a Controls Engineering role. The selected candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, pension and other benefits.
- £40000 - £45000 annum
- Company car
- Fuel Card
- Life Assurance
- Overtime opportunities - which could up annual salary to £55-65K
- Fantastic Pension
- 25 days Holiday
Monday to Friday Days role, HOWEVER we are looking for somebody who is flexible.
Similar Job Titles:
Commissioning Engineer / Automation Engineer /Systems Engineer / PLC Engineer
The role of a Control Engineer:
- You will be working with our controls team developing and commissioning PLC control.
- You will be based in our head office in Birmingham; however you will have travel to various sites and across Europe.
- Help write PLC Code.
- Support customers with remote access
- Help with production of concepts, design and systems upgrade specifications.
- Be able to write code from the ground up.
- Knowledge of Siemens or Beckhoff with experience of structure text programming.
- Process or automation background is essential.
About us - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK. Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
- Automated warehousing
- Parcel & postal
- Machine building
- Water, waste management & recycling
- Theme parks
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on 01784 434319
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80848733