QA Test Engineer Scientific
QA Test Engineer Cambridge to £60k
QA Test Engineer / Tester (Manual / Automation). Do you enjoy delving in to complex, intellectually and technically challenging problems? You could be working with some of the brightest minds and continually learning at this Cambridge based technology company.
As a QA Test Engineer you will write, build and execute a comprehensive suite of test cases using modern test frameworks. Daily activities will include specifying appropriate test cases; identifying new test cases; performing manual tests and recording results as well as scheduling and running automated tests.
You’ll understand scientific principles in running experiments and investigating failures and use historical result data to aid analysis, identifying trends and patterns.
You’ll be based in Cambridge offices, a short walk from the town centre, onsite parking available and commutable by train. There’s a casual dress code, kitchen and shower facilities, ping-pong table, weekly cakes and onsite Pilates classes to name but a few of the perks!
- “Scientifically minded” with advanced analysis skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong manual testing experience
- Ability to configure Linux and Windows systems
- Good understanding of PC architecture
- Familiar with networking protocols such as TCP, IP, UDP, ICMP, ARP
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
As a QA Test Engineer / Tester you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2580 for a confidential discussion about this QA Test Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80836819