Mobile Plant Engineer
Mobile Plant Engineer - A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable hire company covering Torquay/Devon. Salary up to £22,000 plus van and overtime at an additional rate!
Duties of the Mobile Plant Engineer will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment such as diggers, excavators and rollers.
- Routine servicing and repair of plant equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Preparing new machinery for sale
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment or computer-based software packages eg CANBUS.
- Supporting customers externally with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as mobile plant engineer, Mechanic, Service Technician, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Workshop Fitter related to the construction industry. You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant, engineering or Agricultural maintenance. You will have previously worked on manufacturers such as JCB, CAT, Bomag or Volvo.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Overtime paid at an additional rate.
- Company van for business use.
You will be joining a national hire company that are a leading supplier of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a mobile plant engineer to join their team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847130