Bank Reconciliations Assistant - Oldham, Greater Manchester
As a Bank Reconciliations Assistant your role will be to assist the Bank Reconciliations Manager with the reconciliation and control of Marston Holding's bank accounts.
What you'll be doing...
- Complete Bank Reconciliations in completed in timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Making sure all company banking details, limits, and authorisations levels are kept up to date.
- Preparing inter-client and office bank transfers
- Investigation and resolution of reconciliation queries
- Ensure the processing of all bank transfers for all companies in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company guidelines.
- Daily Accounts System journals
- Daily bank statement loads to the Accounts System
- Ensure any processing issues are escalated to the team supervisor
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the monthly reconciliations for Client Liabilities.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business.
- Identify process improvements to improve accuracy and efficiency and eliminate errors
What you'll need...
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics (beneficial).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage relationships.
- Team player
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Simplyhealth cash plan
- Training and development
- Pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80831841